Monday, February 22, 2016

Oh I'm still here...!

I took a long time to make a new post but don't worry! I was beefing up my facebook page and making some new art and products. It's been a hectic few months and briefly: I participated in the British Women's Association's Christmas Bazaar in December 2015 equipped with my latest collection! It was a fantastic experience and I got some great feedback and sold nearly everything!

Here's a look at my new collection and some pictures of the cushions I made.

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com | www.facebook.com/SimplyAishaDesigns

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com : SA_015 | 2016

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com : SA_020 | 2016
aishaandherwork.blogspot.com : SA_024 | 2016

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com : SA_023 | 2016
aishaandherwork.blogspot.com : SA_013 | 2016

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com : SA_019 | 2016


For more visit my facebook page here and feel free to contact me via email at asmunim99(at)yahoo(dot)com

I am excited about some new products that I am design proofing these days!! Here's a sneak peek at some trays and lamps coming soon!

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com | www.facebook.com/SimplyAishaDesigns

aishaandherwork.blogspot.com | www.facebook.com/SimplyAishaDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd love to hear back from you! Please leave a comment or any feedback that you have? Thanks!